- After the hearing mom goes online to complain about attorney
- She posts to various review sites and social media
- She alleges the attorney used the email she sent against her
- She says the attorney never disclosed representation of dad
- Attorney responds on each site, “I deny all these allegations”
- Paralegal replies on Facebook, “Didn’t use your lies about exchanges!”
- Is attorney’s denial unethical?
- Is paralegal’s post unethical?
- Is the attorney responsible for the paralegal’s post?